Navigating a Texas divorce can be hard, especially when it involves..
You never thought you'd be searching the web for a divorce attorney. But here you are. Fortunately, you have found an attorney who understands the emotions you are feeling, the challenges you are facing, and who knows how to listen to your needs and then work for you to get what you want and need in what is probably one of the most difficult situations in your life.
When people in Collin County and throughout Northeast Texas need a skilled, experienced, and effective divorce lawyer, they turn to The Law Office of Greg Whitten in Allen, Texas. Many of our clients are referred directly to us by their friends because we have shown them that we have the:
- Knowledge. We know Texas divorce law, we know how the local courts operate, and we know how to achieve your goals!
- Skill. Each case is different so we approach each divorce as the unique case it is and, with you and your input, effectively craft a plan for your case so we can work to get the best possible outcome that the law and facts allow – the win for you!
- Experience. Attorney Greg Whitten has over 24 years of legal experience and has represented clients in divorce cases, other family law cases, business cases, injury cases, and other matters. Whether in evidence gathering, helping you develop skills as a witness, putting together your case, and mediating or going to trial on your case, Mr. Whitten has the experience you need!
- Trust. Through our years of service to clients, we have earned their trust through hard work and dedication to our clients' interests.
Do you have questions about asset division, custody, separation agreements or other important issues? To schedule a consultation, contact The Law Office of Greg Whitten in Allen, Texas, at 972-632-3662 or send us a message through our website.
Frequently Asked Divorce Questions
Here are some of the questions we hear frequently from our divorce clients.
- Will I be able to get custody of the kids?
- Can I keep our house?
- How much alimony will I receive?
- How much alimony will I have to pay?
- How will a divorce affect my small business?
- How will my quality of life be affected?
- Will my spouse get any of my 401(k) money?
- How long does the divorce process take?
These questions and others are the kinds that, understandably, keep people awake at night. At the Law Office of Greg Whitten, we can answer your questions and ease your fears.
Call Us Today For Answers To Your Questions
When it's time to get answers for your divorce questions, contact the Law Office of Greg Whitten in Allen, Texas. To make an appointment to discuss your divorce questions, call us at 972-632-3662 or contact us online.